Business Process Compliance Analyst
The Vendor Management (VM) Business Process Compliance and Audit Analyst, depending upon work assignment, is responsible for ensuring compliance of business process requirements (includes policies and procedures) via audits and reporting for Vendors at Safeguard Properties, LLC.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Plays a key role in developing and ensuring compliance with auditing, analysis and review programs.
- Develops requirements for systems to submit, report and analyze audit and/or compliance testing results.
- Develops analyses with insights on key trends. Recommends opportunities for improvement and actions to address based on results.
- Presents analyses and recommendations to Vendor Management leadership as well as to Field Quality Control Representatives for Vendors.
- Partners with Training Department and department management to develop plans to implement improvement recommendations, and follows up to ensure effective implementation.
- Validate VM business processes, both internal to department operations and those utilized while interacting with other departments
- Create well defined business processes to drive continuous improvement
- Revise VM business processes as business needs or requirements change
- Create corrective action plans to remediate non-compliance
- Manage corrective action plans to ensure completion to standards
- Required to meet or exceed productivity and quality standards set forth by the department. Respond to e-mails, SPI messages, v-mails within 24-48 hours
- Other duties as assigned
Safeguard's Core Values
- Customer Service = Resolution
- Team Work
- Sense of Urgency
- Job Knowledge, including auditing and compliance fundamentals, methodologies, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or significant direct experience required. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or Statistics preferred.
- Experience working in a production-driven office environment required.
- 2-5 years auditing and compliance experience required.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications required. Above average proficiency using MS Access and Excel preferred.
- Proficiency using data reporting platforms required (e.g. Cognos, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.).
- Expertise in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, drawing logical conclusions, and documenting and reporting results.
- Strong understanding of internal control, quality control and quality assurance concepts.
- Effective oral and written communication, time management and organizational skills. Very strong attention to detail and thoroughness required.
- Demonstrates teamwork – will need to work closely with others.
- Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience developing policies and procedures preferred.
- Experience developing requirements for new technologies preferred.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and responsibilities with little to no supervision.
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications simultaneously.
- Ability to manage complex projects with little to no supervision.
Target Hire Date:
Vendor Management / Sourcing / Supply Chain
7887 Hub Parkway
Valley View, Ohio, 44125