Manager, Vendor Compliance
The Manager, Vendor Compliance is responsible for developing, organizing, and improving our controls and system set up work for vendors. They have responsibility for system setup for codes, controls over our fields, disputes and resolution, diversity and licensing compliance, insurance compliance, and business process and compliance audits.
This individual is responsible for driving controls that enable us to hit business objectives and act as a first responder to issues we discover. Productivity for low value tasks, such as data entry, is a requirement. Focusing efforts on areas where we may lose funds, or put work at risk needs to be the focus.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Lead the development of controls and setting expectancies for results
- Lead business audit implementation to develop a world class vendor compliance center focused on client demands both present and future
- Work closely with peer management team to address issues affecting overall objectives
- Provide feedback and action plan to staff for employee career development
- Make ongoing recommendations of process improvements to management
- Maintain confidentiality of all company/client information
- Complete Management Reports to ensure communication to management
- Attend necessary company meetings, training sessions and conferences
Safeguard's Core Values
- Customer Service = Resolution
- Team Work
- Employee Management
- Conflict Management
- Problem Solving
- Job Knowledge
Qualifications and Requirements
- High school diploma or GED equivalency required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent years of experience required, advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years previous management experience.
- Knowledge of databases, simple macros, and screen scraping
- 3+ years working with financial, operational, or other controls strongly preferred
- Minimum 2+ years experience in an audit or compliance function.
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication
- Proficiency in MS Office applications required
- Proven ability to train, coach and develop employees
7887 Hub Parkway
Valley View, Ohio, 44125