Client Account Coordinator I
The position of Client Account Coordinator I is responsible for the coordination of invoicing, initiating collections, and performing dispute resolution per an assigned client base. Assist in analysis of disputed items and work with appropriate departments in order to limit reoccurrence on an ongoing basis.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Assist in analysis of disputed items and work with appropriate departments in order to limit reoccurrence on an ongoing basis.
- Establish strong relationships with assigned client base.
- Identify items that need to be electronically transferred to clients in a billed status.
- Ensure that each client’s information is billed accurately to limit the disputed items.
- Reconcile transferred billed items between SPI and Navision for assigned client base. Work with IT department to resolve discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Schedule and conduct weekly / routine meetings with clients to initiate timely collection / resolution of outstanding invoices.
- Monitor and resolve all disputed items related to assigned base.
- Updates client parameter spreadsheet.
- Respond to all business communications within 24-48 hours
- Required to meet or exceed productivity and quality standards set forth by the department.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Safeguard's Core Values
- Customer Service = Resolution
- Team Work
Qualifications and Requirements
- Problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Associates Degree in accounting or business, Bachelors degree preferred.
- Advanced MS Excel skills required (ie. Subtotaling, pivot tables, sorting, etc.).
- Must be creative, adaptive, multitask oriented, deadline driven with a sense of urgency.
Professional and articulate with an emphasis on excellent customer service.
Brooklyn Hts OH
650 Safeguard Plaza
Brooklyn Heights, Ohio, 44131