Expert Vendor Recruiter
The Expert Vendor Recruiter is responsible for finding qualified vendors throughout our network. This includes calling, searching databases, networking, and delivering excellent contractors. This individual finds good leads that fulfill our requirements as defined by health of network reviews or requisitions. Additionally, they will work on projects to improve our screening tools, search methods, and mining our internal network.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Determine areas and vendors needed based on Health of Network, requisitions, and connection with the service lines.
- Deliver leads that turn into successful vendors, operators that can build a business that is successful at completing our clients work.
- Find sources online, in the phone book, and through one on one networking and marketing to generate leads.
- Develop best practices and approaches to provide to our standard lead generators to use in their process.
- Utilize Archer to find applicants and identify viable vendors
- Utilize all other sources of recruiting leads and identify viable vendors if there are no matches in Archer
- Identify vendors for hard to place areas; cold-call as needed to generate applications into system
- Make outgoing phone calls to contact viable vendors and process through to completion of application
- Complete incoming phone calls to answer vendor questions and process through to completion of application
- Complete pre-screening calls with viable vendors
- Manage assigned leads with Archer lead management application
- Manage dashboard of open requisitions – created through Archer
- Meet lead SLA requirements
- Work to ensure there are no open requisitions more than 30 days old
- Respond to e-mails, SPI messages, v-mails within 24-48 hours
- Other duties as assigned
Safeguard's Core Values
- Adheres to Safeguard’s core values and competencies
- Customer Service = Resolution
- Team Work
- Sense of Urgency
- Job Knowledge
Qualifications and Requirements
- High school diploma or GED equivalency required
- Experience working in a production-driven office environment with hiring vendors, or contract personnel preferred
- 1-2 years recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrates effective and professional oral/written communications
- Proficiency in MS Office applications strongly preferred
- Ability to manage competing priorities and responsibilities
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Demonstrates continuous follow-up capability
Vendor Management/Sourcing/Supply Chain
7887 Hub Parkway
Valley View, Ohio, 44125